Monday, November 22, 2010

A quick pre-Thanksgiving note...

I'm not planning to write too much tonight - it's been a wonderful and busy couple of weeks and my body is crying out for REST!

My Thai II Intensive was this past Wednesday-Sunday.  What can I say?  It was magical.  I love Lotus Palm, I love my teacher and her assistants, and all the wonderful souls who came together to learn to spread metta and joy (and stress relief!) to others!

Here are a few pictures of the Intensive...off to Massachusetts tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with Marc's wonderful family.  It should be fun and delicious.  I'm definitely excited about my favorite of all holidays!

Performing Cow Face II on my lovely partner for the final day, Buffie.

Chopping her back...feels so good and it's so fun to do!

Performing the Diva Twist, the most intense of the 3 twists (at least up to this point in my education!)

Vivian, who runs an amazing healthy living center in Harlem, performs Kneeling Side Arc on Marianne, a lovely yogi and Mom (who I pictured in my entry on assisting Thai I in September!)


Lots of yummy stuff - in the back corner, Buffie is pulling me into a Long Stretch; forward of that, Natalie is performing Scapulla (yep, with two l's) on Beatriz, and on the right, Tama is palming sen line #3 on Jeanette's leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resurrection of a blog (and a hip)

One year ago today - on a much cloudier, much colder, and quite frankly very hungover morning - I went out to run.  My goal was either 4 mil...