Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A bientot!

Which means, minus a few missing accents, bye for now!

Marc and I are leaving on a jetplane today for beautiful London, to be followed by a few wonderful days in fabulous Paris.  Needless to say, it's a vacation, and as such I'll also be taking a vacation from this blog!

I hope to return with fabulous reviews of the yoga classes I take in both London and Paris, and maybe some nerdy pictures of me doing yoga poses in front of famous sights.

I hope life in New York stays busy and beautiful while I'm gone and while I'm so excited for this vacation, I know I'll be happy to return home after a couple of weeks.

Au revoir, blogverse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Resurrection of a blog (and a hip)

One year ago today - on a much cloudier, much colder, and quite frankly very hungover morning - I went out to run.  My goal was either 4 mil...